Thursday, February 15, 2018

Egg Roll in a Bowl - Instant Pot



Super easy and super yummy

I found the original recipe Here

1 lb ground turkey
1 tbsp lite soy sauce
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp ground ginger
1 tsp Wildtree sea salt 5 pepper
1/2 cup beef broth
1 bag coleslaw mix

Brown turkey with soy sauce and spices using sauté setting in the instant pot. When browned,turn off and place coleslaw on top - do not stir.
Close instant pot and set pressure cook for 0 minutes (my brand would not let me set for 0 minutes so I set for the lowest of 3 minutes and watched it closely.  When it got up to pressure and started the timer I turned it off). Use quick release.
Serve in a bowl with wonton chips (below)

4 servings
WW freestyle 0 points


Wonton Chips

Preheat oven to 400 F.  Lightly spray oil on baking sheet.  Cut wonton wrappers in strips ( I cut into three strips). Arrange strips on baking sheet and lightly spray with oil. Sprinkle with salt.
Bake 4-5 minutes - WATCH CLOSELY. They go from crisp to burned quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment